Monday 12 October 2015

Box paper frame

Hello. 

Again it's been long long time I blogged. It was such a busy September at office. But now back to passion. 

So here i want to share a small project i did and it's my most awaited thing, box frame. I badly wanted a frame for my first mixed media layout. It was lying idle without any support and i wanted an option of wood for frame and finally found it. Thanks to pinterest. 

Here it is:


I love paper rossettes and I thought they will go best with this frame. Closeup of rosstte:


A complete frame with that layout.



Soon I am going to alter this frame thing into totally different thing. That will take time as it's gonna be huge project. Till then stay tuned for some more beautiful projects. 

Thanks for visiting,
Chirali. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment